Specialists in records management
Specialists in records/document management
Scandinavian Information Audit has since 2004 provided guidance and advice in regards to the management of critical business information in a lifecycle perspective.
Why Choose Us
- Identifying weaknesses and non-compliance with the use of audits
- Develop strategies, policies and processes for records managent, rention plans and archives
- Assist with the selection and implementation of relevant technologies.
We have provided advice and guidance to privately owned companies and public organizations that operate in highly regulated industries and sectors, including:
- Pharma, medico og biotech
- Food industry
- Foundations and holding companies
- Judiciary system
- Information Technology
- Media industries
- Transport, shipping and aviation
- Oil and energy
- The financial sector
- State-owned enterprises and municipalities
- Interest groups
We hold open courses in Scandinavia as well as in-house for our clients.
Our consultants have a wide educational range and many years of practical experience. We are able to cover many different types of tasks that relate to records management, digitization and archiving.
Tine Weirsøe has more than 30 years of professional experience in the areas of information governance, EDH/ESDH, information, document and records management, and quality assurance. She has previously been employed at Novo Nordisk, Børsen and Industrifagene and has been an independent consultant since 2004.
Manager of courses and seminars.
Specialist in organizing and registering film archives