Courses and Seminars
Courses and Education
We have held courses about records management, audting, archiving and other related subjects since 2006. Addtionally, we regularly partipate as speakers at seminars and conferences.
Besides arranging courses and workshops for a large number of private companies, we have also collaborated with many different organisers, including:
- Norsk Arkivråd
- Professionshøjskolen Absalon
- Forbundet Kultur og Information
- Aalborg Universitet
- Københavns Universitet
- Dansk IT
- Basic and advanced records management courses
- Records risk management
- The business case for records management
- Records retention plans
- Development and implementation of records management systems
- Records mangement auditing
- Overview of international standards for documentation, information and records management in the ISO 30300/ISO 15489 series.
- GXP requirements for documentation and archiving
- ISO 9001 og ISO 14001 requirements for documentation
- Business proces analysis for records management, document handling and ESDH
- LEAN of documentation systems
- Physical archives and archiving
- Practical handling of personal data
- Management and operation of archives that pertain to corporate history
- Best practice approaches to documentation
Upcoming Courses, Conferences and Seminars
- To be updated. Check back soon.
Recently Conducted Courses and Seminars
- Course: Records Manager – Miniuddannelse. Held 12 times since 2016.